- E. Russell, A. Stroud, J. Christian, D. Ramgoolam, A.B. Williams, “SMILE: A Portable Humanoid Robot Emotion Interface“, 9th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, Workshop on Applications for Emotional Robots, HRI14, Bielefeld University, Germany, March 2014, to appear.
- D. Ramgoolam, E. Russell, A.B. Williams, “Towards a Social and Mobile Humanoid Exercise Coach“, 9th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction, HRI14, Bielefeld University, Germany, March 2014, to appear.
- A. Stroud, M. Morris, K. Carey, J.C. Williams, C. Randolph, A.B. Williams, MU-L8: The Design Architecture and 3D Printing of a Teen-Sized Humanoid Soccer Robot, 8th Workshop on Humanoid Soccer Robots, IEEE-RAS International Conference on Humanoid Robots, Atlanta, GA, 2013.
- P. Kaefer, K. Germino, D. Venske, A.B. Williams, "Computational Awareness in a Tactile-Responsive Humanoid Robot Comedian", IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Manchester, UK, 2013.
- A.B. Williams, A. Stroud, J. Panka, J.C. Williams, "Creative Concept Invention and Representation in an Interactive Child-Robot Healthy Snack Design Game" Computational Creativity, Concept Invention, and General Intelligence (C3GI) Workshop, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), Beijing, China, 2013.
- A.B. Williams, "Towards Creative Humanoid Conceptualization Learning from Metaphor-Guided Pretense Play", Creativity and (Early) Cognitive Development: A Perspective from Artificial Creativity, Developmental AI, and Robotics, AAAI Spring Symposium, Stanford University, AAAI Press, pp. 79-83, 2013.
- Passion, Purpose & the Art of Engineering Social Innovation, NAESC Midwest Regional Conference, Milwaukee, WI, 2013.
- Social Entrepreneurship with STEM: What 3D Printers, Arduinos, and Raspberry Pi's Mean for Innovation, Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA, 2013.