As sisters of Alpha Omega Epsilon, we actively promote the advancement of female engineers and technical scientists, while at the same time developing lifelong friendships. Alpha Omega Epsilon strives for scholarship and academic achievement. The sisters create a friendly, warm environment fostering integrity, character, and self-confidence. We encourage ties with other organizations, which aids in networking on and off campus while we are proud of our organization, what it stands for, and what the future holds.
||White Calla Lily
||Royal Blue, Silver, White
International Executive Board Approved Majors for Marquette University
- As an individual, I will promote integrity, character, honesty, self-confidence, and uphold my financial responsibilities.
- As a sorority, we will promote unity, friendship, professionalism, follow traditions, and maintain our image.
- As an integral part of the school, we will promote engineering activities, high scholastic standards, and strong relations between students and faculty.
- As an active member in the community, we will promote understanding, knowledge, and communication within our profession.
- To create friendships while promoting self-confidence, professionalism and motivation among female engineers of all curricula.
- To work for the betterment of the individual and the Sorority as a whole.
- To create a friendly and warm environment among its members.
- To promote the welfare and interests of the profession.
- To strengthen the relationships between students and faculty.
- To enhance educational achievements and scholarship
- To help develop the highest standards of personal integrity and character.
- To foster and maintain the bonds of sisterhood through a continuing program for the alumnae.